In class today I announced that our class has been chosen to be part of a diagnostic group to help CUNY choose readings for next semester’s CATW exams. What does that mean? Well:
- On Monday 10/27 our class will take a practice CATW under ACTUAL test conditions.
- You will need to:
- Go in N453 in the main building on that day instead of our regular classroom
- Show up early (1:50) because the practice test will start at 2:00 sharp
- Bring a paper dictionary, pens and pencils, and your BMCC ID
- This is NOT the real midterm CATW exam. This is PRACTICE. Think of it like a “dry run” for when you take the test for real.
- CLICK HERE for a letter from BMCC about this practice test and why we are taking it
(Note: Our REAL midterm CATW exam will take place during the week of November 10. That means on Monday 11/10, Tuesday 11/11, OR Thursday 11/12. I don’t know the actual date yet but will let you know when I know.)
Don’t forget that on Thursday we’re going to finish up with “Drug Policy as Social Control” and then do some grammar – hopefully play a game!
Prof. Jaime Weida